- Leave your cell phone in another room- keep it away from the bed
- Set a bed time that allows for a minimum of 8 hours sleeping
- Set a reminder 1 hour before bedtime
- Turn off all electronics 30 minutes before your chosen bed time.
- Set yourself a goal to be in bed ready to sleep by your scheduled bedtime each night.
- Make it a point to sleep on a very comfortable pillow and mattress. Organic latex mattresses and an organic latex pillowmay be your best option for comfort and low toxicity.
Are you a teenager trudging through your day feeling constantly tired? Before you grab an energy drink or caffeine laden soft drink to perform better, you might want to think about getting some much needed sleep! When you want an all natural energy supplement look no further than your comfy bed. Sleep has no chemicals, preservatives or additives and there is no prescription required. You never have to worry about the legality of sleeping and most importantly it is 100% free! Over the counter performance enhancers are cheap imitations of sleep, the original enhancer. Sleep will RECHARGE YOUR BATTERIES! SLEEP IS THE ULTIMATE POWER SOURCE! Are you still struggling to get through a day? Stop struggling and reach for peak performance and optimum health. When you want to be happier in your daily life, smarter at school, have more fun and fewer regrets, look no further than a good nights sleep. Make sleep your priority and you will look and feel better. Teenagers between the ages of 13-18 should be logging a regular 8-10 hours sleep every single night for the best health, according to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Starting this week you should take up the challenge to get a minimum of 8 hours sleep every night for 7 nights. At the end of the week measure your mood, body and mind to see if you feel recharged. You have time for sleep! Even when you feel like your schedule is packed to the gills there is time for sleep because sleep will actually create more time for you, in a sense. When you are fully charged you will feel more energized which means you get more done in less time. Maximize the hours in your day by getting adequate sleep. Tips For Getting More Sleep Each Night: